I have a face!

auntlorlee
on 11/22/04 12:50 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey guys and gals, I now have a face! I am so excited! I was about 40 lbs lighter in this pic but you get the general idea. Happy Monday everyone! Lori
ncarter11
on 11/22/04 2:33 am - Edmonds, WA
Thanks for posting! I love to have faces to go with the names! Have you gotten your letter yet? nancy
auntlorlee
on 11/22/04 2:41 am - Bellingham, WA
Noooo! And it's makin me soooo mad ! I am gonna call again today and check in. I have an appt for my annual physical on Dec 7th so I will get to speak with my doc face to face about this. Thanks for asking!!! Lori
auntlorlee
on 11/22/04 2:47 am - Bellingham, WA
oooh By the way..... You are doing awesome! Almost to onderland... YOU GO GIRL ! Gosh I can't wait for this to be happening to me.... Someday... Lori
auntlorlee
on 11/22/04 3:08 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Sonya! My look has changed a bit too. I am now dark auburn. But it was the only pic that I actually liked of myself. You look awesome by the way. Great job on your loss! Lori
auntlorlee
on 11/22/04 3:11 am - Bellingham, WA
I just checked out your profile... Whoo hoo! Love the RED! You look soooo good! Lori
vanessam
on 11/22/04 4:08 am
Lori, Great to see you posting. Beautiful pic. Hope all is well on your journey to WLS. ~Vanessa
auntlorlee
on 11/22/04 4:38 am - Bellingham, WA
Hey Vanessa, Thanks for the nice comment! I am still trying to get a letter from my PCP. I was denied by Group Health once and am trying to get my stuff organized for my appeal. Hopefully I will get a nice Christmas present in the way of an APPROVAL! Lori
Most Active