I posted this on the over...

skudoozie
on 11/21/04 8:24 am - Elk, WA
I posted this on the over 50's board on Saturday and wanted to share with all of you too! As Jeannie told you all, I walked! ok, the rest of the story. I took three of my grandkids to see Polar Express at the Imax. I had never been to the IMAX in Spokane because you have to park so far from the theater and walk through the parking lot, past the fountain, across a bridge tansversing the Spokane River, along another walkway then into the theater. It was WAY too long for me to even consider. I was feeling healthy and strong so decided this is what we'd do. I walked all the way to the IMAX, stood in line for 20 minutes, and fit comfortably into the seats. The stairs were a little much so we sat close to the front but we had a great time!! The movie was great. I expect to be disappointed when I see movies based upon classics but this was very well done and especially exciting on the big screen! It was TOOOO loud for my taste, but then, I'm the Grammie and supposed to say things like that. So, the movie was wonderful, but I was amazing! Even though I still have a lot to lose, the 70 I have taken off has made such a difference in my life. Yahoo! And that's the "rest of the story." Suzie
Tammy _.
on 11/21/04 11:53 am - Puyallup, WA
Congratulations Suzie!!! Thanks for sharing your inspiring story. Wow, you are really seeing the difference that weight loss has made. I am proud of you and so very happy FOR you!! Keep up the good work! Tammy
karenyt
on 11/23/04 3:19 am - Renton, WA
Weigh to go!! Way to go!! Our first efforts at weight loss may not have been successful in life, but it is this effort that counts!! I am so glad to see other people are happy about what they can do now that they couldn't do before because I am able to enjoy things differently now too and it feels great!! I still have a long way to go, so I have to remember not to get too ****y for my own good, but I am sssooooooo glad I've gotten started!! Congratulations on your Spokane "walk" and keep it up. Karen Thompson 09-15-2004 50 pounds down
Most Active