Warning: Hyped up on tea post!

sassy
on 11/14/04 6:40 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
Okay........ just so you guys aren't worrying about me, let me update you guys on current events.... First... I have been anti-computer for a while. BUT, never fear, I will be back lol (it's only for a little while) Mark is deploying next month... gone for a year!! Man, this sucks... but oh well, I can't go beat up uncle sam... someone has to take care of Bugsy and cant do that if i am in jail for beating up uncle sam lol Anywho.... I have been trying to focus like crazy on family time. I am taking the whole gone for a year thing really hard, but it's okay... I have you guys to pester!! Who's up for a party?? lol I have protien!! We can make shakes and smoothies and go hit up 7-11 and have crystal lite slurpees and yeah lol (i'm wired on tea again...) (dont tell heidi) lol Okay..... so I am crazy.... We are going to Cali and Nevada for maybe 3 weeks... which means, I am not going to be on... so don't wig out and call the FBI and start a people hunt... I am visiting in-laws... well, keep the FBI on stand by just in case... afterall, it is in-laws lol jk We will be back 12 Dec. We are hoping to sneek out in time for Thanksgiving, but if not, our tentative leave date (oooh an army word) is 29 NOV. Outside of being hyped up on tea... I have found that I have barrell loads of energy. I rearranged my house... not just my living room.... my house lol plus I have been hitting the gym and poor tanja! bless her heart, she just goes right along with me lol Uhmmmm lets see, what else.... I dunno.... its 0230 and my brain is fried and my tea is wearing off... my swedish meatballs is cold and gross, so it's going in the trash... and I think I am off to bed... I know you guys are relieved I am finally shutting up.... lol So... that's my big news.... OH YEAH ... before I forget... I saw Hat Box Diva on Tuesday and she is looking awesome!! She's tiny guys!!! Looks great!! I'm all jealous coz I still have a lonnnnng way to go... but she's on it dog gone it.... Okay... shutting up for real this time... Love yas!!!! Renee -53#'s
Tanja Y
on 11/15/04 3:45 am - Wahiawa, HI
Put down the tea and slowly step away! LOL I've missed you!! Dh has been hogging the computer and I miss our late nite chats on yahoo. We gotta go to the gym again. I ran by Sunday and weighed myself......I havnt lost an ounce since the last time we worked out there. Gonna blame that on auntie flo tho At least I didn't gain with her this time like I did the last two months. Don't forget.......no more tea for you especially late at night! And hey.....you're looking dang good yourself too so don't forget to save some of that praise for yourself! ~Tanja -107
ncarter11
on 11/15/04 4:19 am - Edmonds, WA
It's sooooo great to read your post! I am sorry to hear that hubby is being deployed for so long. I can't imagine how hard that would be. You, Mark and kids are in my prayers. Keep posting as you can! Hugs, Nancy
Chrissy P.
on 11/15/04 7:40 am - Federal Way, WA
Hi Renee, I just LOVE your personality, probably because you seem as crazy as I am! And that is a total compliment. I am sorry that your husband will be gone for so long. You are all in my prayers. As for a party, I think it would be great to have a local OH party sometime. Let's get this party started! -Chris
Most Active