I'm doing the happy dance!!

Julia B.
on 11/13/04 5:06 am - Puyallup, WA
Hi everyone! I am officially down 40 pounds as of yesterday and I'm so excited!! That puts me at a BMI of 39.9 which means I'm officially no longer morbidly obese!! All this happy dancing should help me shed at least another pound!! Hugs to all! Julia
Chrissy P.
on 11/13/04 8:20 am - Federal Way, WA
Congratulations! That's awesome! From now on, you will never have to use one of the worst-sounding descriptors in reference to yourself! I'm close behind with a 35-pound weight loss! Let's keep going!
Julia B.
on 11/13/04 10:37 am - Puyallup, WA
Thanks Christina! Congratulations on your 35 pounds gone forever! I agree with you about morbidly obese being the worst-sounding but severely obese doesn't sound a whole lot better so I guess I'm going to have to be quick about passing through this title. Come on, let's make a run for normal!!! Julia
Julia B.
on 11/13/04 10:40 am - Puyallup, WA
Thanks Christina! Congratulations on 35 pounds gone forever! I agree that morbidly obese is the worst-sounding but severely obese doesn't sound much better. I guess I'm going to have to be quick about moving through this title. Come on, lets make a run for normal!!! Julia
ncarter11
on 11/15/04 4:26 am - Edmonds, WA
YEAH!!!! That is great! Hugs, Nan
auntlorlee
on 11/15/04 5:25 am - Bellingham, WA
Right On!!! Good job Julia! You go girl!!! Lori
tinktee
on 11/15/04 1:04 pm - Spanaway, WA
Julia way to go chick!
Most Active