Can someone help???

Dawn M.
on 11/11/04 4:04 pm - Spokane, WA
Hi alll- Well I had my surgery on the 18th everything was great until this past week. I have a cold and a lot of sinus crud was/is draining into my pouch. Well then if i tried to eat i would throw up. And now i can only have hot tea to stay down. I will throw up cold water even. Does any one know why????? I called the dr and they said that sense i can keep the tea down lets wait it out a little while..... Is this just me???? It seems so unreal at times. I have lost a lot of weight at this point but i think this is cause i can not eat.... So what good is it to be thin if i can not keep anything down? Dawn surg date 10-18-04 down 38 pounds
JustHat
on 11/12/04 12:51 am - NM
3 weeks post-op, I developed a stricture. It got bad enough that I couldn't even drink anything. I was in the ER three out of four days. Twice was to get fluids. Be careful to stay hydrated. And, if things don't get better, be sure and let your doc know. Hopefully it is just the mucus and will pass soon. Hat
kritter
on 11/12/04 9:41 am - Elk, WA
I can't help much. But I can give you moral support. This surgery is something I want very badly, but it doesn't look as if It will ever happen for me. I am at 450 at this time. So hang in there and give your body time to heal. Listen to the ones that have been there. We are all there with you in spirit. Don't give up. Yvonne
Most Active