That time again already???

ncarter11
on 11/10/04 12:53 am - Edmonds, WA
Hey Everyone!! Those of you in North King and South Sno counties, listen up! November's support group is tomorrow night. Can you believe how fast this month has gone by? Please come - pre and post ops, alike!! It would be great to meet some of you. April, one of the group facilitators, posted this information about this month's meeting on the ossg-nw yahoo group: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Our speaker again will be Peggy Nast Hays, a wonderful speaker that specializes in Food Addiction councling. She was a guest a few months ago and suggested to come back right before the "holiday eating" festivites start. She is a dynamic speaker that has very GOOD things to say to our community. Again, we are going to be hosting a clothing exchange. You are welcome to bring your clothes anytime after 6:30 to set them up and give people a chance to browse before the meeting. Because we have a guest, the meeting will start promptly at 7pm. We will also give time after the meeting for browsing. If you do bring clothes, please be able to bring them with you after the meeting is over. People in the past have brought them in rubbermaid tubs for easy carrying. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please come! You will be so glad that you did! Anybody interested in meeting before the meeting? Stevens/Edmonds Support Group Meets 2nd Thur of each month, 7-9 PM Stevens Hospital, Edmonds 21601 76th Ave. W., Edmonds 2nd Floor Cafeteria Room Have a great day, y'all! Nan
auntlorlee
on 11/10/04 12:57 am - Bellingham, WA
I wish I lived close enough to go to a meeting. I am way up next to the Canadian border. Does anyone know of a meeting closer to me? Thanks!! Lori
ncarter11
on 11/10/04 1:52 am - Edmonds, WA
I found one in bellingham on the vitalady website... http://www.vitalady.com/support_groups.htm The website is invalid tho. Perhaps email the coordinator. Hope you find something! Nancy
auntlorlee
on 11/10/04 2:00 am - Bellingham, WA
I actually already belong to that one. But there is only one other person who has had the RNY. Everyone else has had DS surgery in Spain or San Francisco. My mom invited me to join them. I just wish there was a group near me that was mostly RNY'ers. This group is pretty clueless to the issues unless it is DS related. Thanks for the info though! Lori
ncarter11
on 11/10/04 2:18 am - Edmonds, WA
Maybe contact your local hospital or dietician...they might know of something.
Most Active