Has any one used this for hair loss??

marjoe98446
on 11/9/04 7:19 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi Everyone I wnet in for my 3 month checkup , all my blood work was great, I have lost 62 pounds and have no problems with any food or drink , Well Dr said I will start losing some hair now maybe and told me to up Protein to 80 to 100 grams , Also to start taking a GNC Vitiman called Ultra Nourishair has anyone else taken this? I would have to take cru**** up and was wondering if it was hard to swallow. You know the only problem with all this was when I try to crush any medicine and take it I get violently sick, I ended up stopping my anti depresstion pill because when crushed I got so sick. Well to my surprise I have not had 1 episode of depression. Knock on wood I have been on all of them off and on for 12 years. Any way thanks to anyone that might have some info. Have a great night Mary Jo
Shanna E.
on 11/9/04 8:12 am - Vancouver, WA
Mary Jo, I have not heard of this product...hopefully it helps...keep us posted on it. I know for me, nothing seemed to really help with the hairloss and I just ultimately resolved that it was just a fact of the surgery and dealt with it. I had really thick hair pre-op and have lost about 60% of it. I am now 6mo post op and have little baby new hairs growing...yay! I was good with protien, tried Nioxin shampoo and biotin...didnt seem to matter/help, it fell out like crazy and has just started slowing down and like I said, growing back. Good luck and remember, its a temporary situation! Shanna
Julia B.
on 11/9/04 8:58 am - Puyallup, WA
Hi Mary Jo! I take the Hair, Skin, and Nails by Futurebiotics that I get from vitalady.com. I have been swallowing full sized pills since 7 days post-op with no problems at all. I take about 25 pills/vitamins everyday. Is it ok with your doctor if you swallow whole pills? Julia
Most Active