Working out

Tanja Y
on 11/8/04 1:40 am - Wahiawa, HI
Yesterday Renee and I went to the gym and my shoulders and thighs are killing me! Well not really but I sure felt some muscles aching that I didn't even know I had. But you know what......I may be sore but I felt so freaking good after working out. So much so that I wanna go again today or tomorrow If you knew me you'd be shocked! I've always avoided gyms, especially ones with buff guys in there working out. But yesterday it didn't bug me at all. In fact I sorta enjoyed the eye candy And Renee is a showoff! (just joking Renee you know I love ya!) LOL There I was walking on the treadmill and glance over and that woman is JOGGING!!! I sped up a bit but there was no way I was gonna jog. All I could do was think to myself "You go girl!" ~Tanja
sassy
on 11/8/04 2:42 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
lol we are HOOAH!!! lol *doing muscleman poses* lol
Tanja Y
on 11/8/04 8:31 am - Wahiawa, HI
We must be hooah.....went again today and I think we worked out harder today. My sweetie of a hubby watched the girls so we could work-out.....I hope he'll be up to doing it tomorrow! LOL ~Tanja
JustHat
on 11/8/04 1:37 pm - NM
Ooooo, I am so jealous. I love that feeling. It won't be too long until you two are the "eye candy." Hat
karenyt
on 11/9/04 2:17 am - Renton, WA
Why is it that I like the feeling of being on a walk for exercise, enjoy the feeling afterward but ABSOLUTELY HATE the idea of going!! Is it a holdback to the days (not long ago) when it was hard to walk - puffing and panting - embarassing to not be able to keep up with a small child, etc?? Any help, hints, tips, kicks in the butt will be greatly appreciated!! I am at 7 weeks post-op and cannot start CURVES again for another month per Dr. - when I do, I'll need a similar kick in the butt for that too, but that kick can wait, unless you really need a "minimizing" butt target to kick at today!! Karen Thompson 09-15-2004 45+ pounds down
auntlorlee
on 11/9/04 2:59 am - Bellingham, WA
Great job girls! You are both an inspiration to us all! Jogging??? Whew!! Makes me tired just thinking of it!! Keep it up ladies!!
Most Active