Did I do wrong?

awidick
on 11/6/04 5:12 am - Spanaway, WA
Maybe I shouldn't have said anything about the cd on this site? Is it ok, does anyone know? I can't seem to find the rules on what we can post and can't. Arlene
JustHat
on 11/6/04 4:13 pm - NM
I wouldn't stress over it. Here is a copy of the posting rules. Terms of Use Stay on topic Use a consistent name/nickname NO profanity NO attacks upon beliefs NO personal attacks (including public figures) NO advertisements/solicitations for products and/or services NO private information (postal addresses, phone numbers, etc.) NO re-transmissions of messages, to or from this board NO 'religious' discussions, please! Warning for all Guests of our website: By using our Message Board, you agree not to post any messages that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, demeaning, mocking, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, or that may be construed as invasive of another's privacy. We assume no responsibility, legal or otherwise, for the content of the messages within. However, our staff will have sole discretion to remove any messages deemed inappropriate by them, without warning or explanation. Repeat offenders may be reported to their ISP and/or banned from this site.
Most Active