Where did Renee go?

auntlorlee
on 11/5/04 2:32 am - Bellingham, WA
Haven't seen her post in forever. Just wondering how she is doing. Anyone know??
auntlorlee
on 11/5/04 2:44 am - Bellingham, WA
Ok, so I am a bonehead... I didn't recognize you with dark hair and with a different name "Im not givin up". Sorry. You look great by the way! Lori
sassy
on 11/5/04 4:16 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
Hey, I am still around, thanks for thinking of me. I have so much going on right now! Busy, busy, busy! Still a loser lol I am down 41 pounds. Which yes, it's less that what I last posted... but we aren't talking about that lol Seems my body is still trying to find its set speed for losing... so one week I lose 14 pounds, the next I gain 10 back... the next I lose 12... so on so forth... veryyyy frusterating!!! Which is why I changed my name... I am trying to keep myself upbeat and positive so I dont sit around crying all day wondering what I am doing wrong. I am very bullheaded... and I get it honest lol Anyways, thanks again for thinking of me, it means a lot to know I am missed when I am not around! (((hugs))) renee 379/338/healthy
karenyt
on 11/6/04 1:51 am - Renton, WA
Up and down, down and up, sounds familiar and sounds normal!! Our bodies got used to lots of "fat" around them to keep them protected, warm, cozy, happy, and now we are "daring" them to accept our changes!! Our new bodies will emerge victorious in this struggle, it just takes practice and time. By the way, I too am not any good at waiting and have usually given up any diet program by now (7 weeks post op) but not this one ... this one is for me and I BELIEVE I will be successful, in the long run. Mental over physical!! Anyway, we are all perfectly acceptable and normal in our various weight losses - because we are all individuals!! Karen Thompson 09-15-2004 WISH Center, WA down 45+ pounds
Most Active