Denied????????

awidick
on 11/1/04 7:10 am - Spanaway, WA
Ok, here's what Triwest said: Because I have other insurance (that doesn't pay for this surgery) they won't pay either??? What sense does that make?????????? I'm lost. I called Pam and she hasn't received the deniel letter yet but she was going to do some checking. This just doesn't make any sense. Arlene
sassy
on 11/1/04 11:37 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
arlene, that is crazy!! i guess neither one of them want to pay for it huh? i would definately be doing some checking... did you tell triwest that your other insurance won't cover it?? but if you have it done at madigan, they dont have a choice in the matter. i dunno hun, but i'd be asking a lot of questions. good luck, and see ya tomorrow! renee
awidick
on 11/2/04 10:59 am - Spanaway, WA
Missed you Renee at the support group meeting. Actually it was the first one I was really disappointed in. Arlene
ncarter11
on 11/2/04 12:31 am - Edmonds, WA
Hi Arlene! Tricare is also my secondary. Group Health, my primary, would not pay for surgery b/c of a written exclusion in my policy. Tricare kicked in b/c of Group Health's denial. FYI, I would not have been approved by Group Health anyway -- I did not meet GH's requirements to be a candidate for surgery. Tricare approved me solely on meeting their requirements. I hope this helps and you are able to work it out! Take care!! nancy
Most Active