help!

Dan G.
on 10/28/04 5:21 am - spokane, wa
While taking on the phone I took a bit of chicken and didnt chew it up good enought and now my pouch is telling me it waas very wrong My question How long will it take digest so it will pass though????????????
Dan G.
on 10/28/04 6:17 am - spokane, wa
Nature took its courseI will never eat chicken like that again!!!Sorry about the false alarm I panic a little Thanks again
Cori T.
on 10/28/04 8:33 am - Neah Bay, WA
yikes, that happened to me with a piece of melted cheese...the icky fake sliced kind. My son wanted it scraped off his hamburger, I then popped it in my mouth as I was rushing around. It sat "wrong" all evening. I finally had to throw up and then I "foamed" the rest of the night....lots of spitting and stuff. Definately not fun! Sorry you had an icky experience!
Kimanne B
on 10/28/04 10:42 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Awwwwwwww I'm glad you feel better though from puking it up!!! Last night I was bad and tried a few bits of my daughters chili, oh my gosh! I felt awful for about a half hour, I wish I could have thrown up, but I couldn't. I guess this is all trial and error as they say!!! What kind of chicken did you eat so I know not too? *lol* Glad you feel better surgery twin! XoXo~ Kimanne
Gerriann A.
on 10/28/04 11:47 am - Spokane, WA
At least you dont have the yucky bile taste in your mouth when you threw up. It gets easier as you get further out. I could not eat chicken or any real meat for a few months. Hang in there. -Gerriann Lap RNY 5/14/04 120+ pounds gone forever!
tinktee
on 10/28/04 1:44 pm - Spanaway, WA
Dan why are you eating chicken????? Don't make me get up set with you! If you must just put it in your mouth chew it up then spit it out, only if you must. I'm happy to hear that your surgery went well and your on the losing side too! Tee
karenyt
on 10/31/04 5:33 am - Renton, WA
I too decided to try "soft" little bites of real chicken on my birthday 10-22 and paid the price with a miserable evening from dinner until bedtime. I didn't throw up, might have felt better I don't know, but pouchie was definitely ouchie and wanted to share with me on my birthday!! I think I ate too big of bites and too fast that night and I definitely paid for it. Thank God I was home. I had birthday soft SF "pudding" which I had looked forward to for days and I hurt too much to even enjoy it!! I learned a valuable lesson from my pouchie - don't make it upset with you if you can help it. As we are all "experimenting" with what protein sources that feel good and those that feel bad, we need to be careful with where we eat!! Karen Thompson 09-15-2004 40 pounds down
Most Active