OH MY GOD ! IM SCARED.

sandra R.
on 10/28/04 1:49 am - yakima, WA
Does alot of people feel this way? Its happened so fast for me. And I do feel so lucky, But I have the IM A FRAID IM GOING TO DIE SCARES. I hurt so bad in my feet i cant hardly walk, when I get up in the mornings. and after walking alot then sittins down so this is my answere, I was desparete when I started this. its just went so fast. They closer it gets the worse I will get.it is scheduled the 8th of nov. thanks for listening sandra
MarinaS
on 10/28/04 2:48 am - Small Town, WA
Mine went really fast too, but I was thrilled. My doctor's had told me there was nothing else they could do for me. It was my only chance to live. I am feeling better every day.
JoanieC
on 10/28/04 3:07 am - Athena, OR
Hi Sandra! Mine has gone pretty fast too and I'm getting quite nervous! I think once we get over the first or 2nd week, we'll be doing great and feeling this is the best thing we ever did! I'll be praying for you! Joanie
sassy
on 10/28/04 4:26 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
oh boy do i ever know what you are going through. it went fast for me too, to the point where they called me on monday and said, hey wanna have surgery tomarrow?? yeah, everything the rest of that day was a blur. and i really had a hard time with the death issue. if you read my profile, i go into specifics about it, i was scared for my daughter, my husband, my parents... everyone, and i had talked myself out of the surgery. finally, i was like, i have to do this.... and i went in bawling like a baby, but everyone understood why, without explination.... and they let me cry, and they were very well stocked on tissues lol you just have to make your mind up that nothing is going to make you turn back, and keep pushing forward. just make sure everything is right bewteen you and God before you go under, that way even if it is your time, you get to go to heaven.... and dont forget the... oh god, please dont let them kill me lol jk everything will be fine, and you will be a great post op, just keep your mind busy, and stay focused that you cant give up and quit! good luck to you and keep us posted!
tinktee
on 10/28/04 1:59 pm - Spanaway, WA
Hi Sandra, this is how fast my surgery was, with in 4 months of deiciding to have WLS I was on the gurney. I didnt have a chance to do a lot of research on what types of food to buy, so this made it a bit hard to get started. Now I feel like a pro, 10 days out of the hospital. I didnt have any pain meds once I left the hospital. This is the way I thought before surgery, I knew that I was going to benefit from the surgery and I was just getting worse being huge. You know Sandra come to think of it I haven't taken any more HB medicine either. Maybe think of all the good things that are going to happen for you! Tee
Most Active