Anyone from Spokane?

kikino1
on 10/26/04 6:28 pm - Newport, WA
I would very much like to talk to people from the spokane area. I am having surgery Nov 23 and need as much support as I can get. I am not afraid of the surgery it is after the surgery. Can I really do this? Its the emotional eating thing that scares the begeebies out of me. Julie
Dawn M.
on 10/27/04 4:57 am - Spokane, WA
Julie- Hi there i am from spokane and also had my surgery with Dr Bright. This was this Oct 18th. I am doing great and so will you!!! E mail me any time! would love to chat with you! Dawn
Dan G.
on 10/27/04 6:51 am - spokane, wa
Hi I'm 2 weeks post -op and doing well . Feel free to e-mail me if you like or just post your concerns on this board there are a lot of nice people here to help give you the support you need !!!
Gerriann A.
on 10/27/04 3:31 pm - Spokane, WA
Hi Julie, My name is Gerriann and I had surgery 5/14/04. I am pretty active with the support group that is offered through Dr. Rawlins and Brights office. It is nice because you see that you are not alone. Feel free to email me with any questions. Check out my profile as I did have some issues but I would do the surgery again in a heartbeat. I feel amazing now and I have lost over 120 pounds in almost 6 months. I am smaller than I have ever been since before high school. Anyhow, I am available. Congratulations on your surgery date! Less than a month and you become a loser too! -Gerriann Lap RNY 5/14/04 120+ pounds gone forever!
Most Active