Please help!

Meri W.
on 10/26/04 2:59 am - SC
Please help, I had bypass surgery back in March of this year and the weight is slowly coming off. But it is fast then my body will allow me to build muscle. I am so thankful for the surgery but what I am left with is so gruesome to look at. All my skin is hanging on every part of my body from my neck down between my thighs. It's so heart wrenching too even look at myself in the mirror. God! Is anyone out there who can help me in the steps to get plastic surgery in place? What do I need to do or have when I talk to my PCM to get plastic surgery? If anyone is out there that can help me in suggestions or copies of what you had when you where getting ready to ask for plastic surgery. From your PMC or insurance company. If you care to share with me I would forever be thankful. I am trying to get my letters together early and I need your help. So when I go to my PMC, which is the military in whom I will be asking the surgery from. So I think I'm really up for a fight. I really want to be prepared for all of the curves they throw at me. Any help from non or military dependents thank you in advance. You can email me at: [email protected] I will also be referred out to a provider because the hospital here in Charleston, SC only has medical appointments for small things everything else is referred out. Thank you family. Meri Wood
Most Active