Guess How Much I Lost?!?!?!?

Dan G.
on 10/26/04 8:12 am - spokane, wa
hey surgery twin 18lb alright!! I think Ive lost close to that but the dam scale we have has a mind of its own one time I'm down 17 the next time I'm up 3or 4 . I'm going to the doctors on wen I'll find out for sure then. How are feeling??Sounds like your doing ok. congrats again keep us posted !!
Kimanne B
on 10/26/04 3:18 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Dan! My twin! Congrats on your weightloss too!! How are you?! I got weighed at my post op visit... I'm too scared to buy a scale! *lol* I'm afraid of becoming addicted to it. I know I"m going to have to tho, my next Drs. appointment isn't until Jan. I am doing super dandy, hope you are too! I'm especially happy this week because I got to incorporate pureed/soft foods into my diet *lol* Hope you are having a super evening, you gotta keep us posted on your success too!
Chanise D.
on 10/27/04 8:09 am - Lakewood, WA
WOW... You are doing so good....Keep it up.....I have so many of you guyz to look up to when it's my turn.... YOU Inspire me....
Kimanne B
on 10/27/04 9:05 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Chanise, How very sweet of you to say Thanks for the words of encouragement and remember, if you need anything alone the way, I'm just an email away! XoXo~ Kimanne
Kimanne B
on 10/27/04 9:11 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
oopsie ... I meant, anything "along" the way....
Most Active