Guess How Much I Lost?!?!?!?

Kimanne B
on 10/25/04 12:51 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hi my favorite bunch of people!! Well, today I went for my first post-op visit since surgery 11 days ago. Yeeehawww I about fell over when I saw the scale I've lost 18 pounds!! Well, I've actually lost 25lbs, but they don't let me count the 7 lbs I added during the hospital My Doc was so pleased with me! He said I was his star patient awwww, isn't he sweet I bet he says that to all the women *lol* He removed my staples and my incision is doing just fine! I also saw the nutrionist today and yay I get to start pureed/soft foods!! Whoo hoo!! I had a super good day today! I hope you guys did too, I just had to share. ~Thanks to everyone for the encouragement and emails, you guys are the greatest Much love Kimanne Open RNY 10/12/04 -18lbs (YAY! I can put this now! )
sassy
on 10/25/04 12:56 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!! GO KIMMIE ITS YER BIRFDAY!!! LOL
sspev
on 10/25/04 1:21 pm - Seattle area (Everett), WA
Woohoo for you, Kimanne! 18 lbs in less than 2 weeks is awesome -- I know why you're so delighted! And now you get to vary your food choices, too! Congratulations, and take care! Susan
Kimanne B
on 10/25/04 1:46 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thanks guys, you're so good to me Love ya all!
tinktee
on 10/25/04 3:29 pm - Spanaway, WA
Root Root KIMANNE Root Root YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Kimanne B
on 10/26/04 3:37 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thanks Terry!
catly
on 10/25/04 7:25 pm - Everett, WA
Hi, Wow! Congrats! Glad things are going well for you. Thanks. Lauren
Kimanne B
on 10/26/04 3:36 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thanks Lauren!!! XoXo
awidick
on 10/26/04 5:27 am - Spanaway, WA
Hello Kimanne, Congratulations on the weight loss. I'm glad to see your doing well. And glad to get your post. Keep up the good work. Arlene
Kimanne B
on 10/26/04 3:15 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Arleneeeeeeeee!! Thanks so much hun!
Most Active