QUESTION

Lmcevil
on 10/21/04 5:59 am - Everett, WA
I am trying to move to Tacoma from Everett and I have an appt on the 28th of this Month to make a surgery date. I have plans to make and movers to shedule so I need to know , Does Dr. Weber require you to stay in the Seattle area for any length of time after the surgery or can I go to my home after I get out of the hospital? I am so excited getting ready for my new life. I have lost 11 pounds already without surgery. I hope to find someone to help me through this process. Thanks Lois
sassy
on 10/21/04 8:18 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
after he releases you from the hospital, you are free to go home, you dont have to stay in seattle.
Lmcevil
on 10/21/04 1:56 pm - Everett, WA
thank yo so much for your answer
Cori T.
on 10/22/04 12:13 am - Neah Bay, WA
They didn't put any restrictions on me. I live in Neah Bay which is quite a distance from Steven's Hospital! But, on my own, for mine and my husbands own piece of mind, we did stay at my MIL's for 2 days after I was discharged (she lives in Kenmore). Didn't want to be out here in the boonies and have something go wrong. We see lifeflight medic-flights leaving our base all the time (helo pad is practically in our backyard) and I didn't want to have to be one of their passengers.
Most Active