Update on Terry!

Kimanne B
on 10/20/04 10:20 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
I spoke with Terry around 3pm. She sounded groggy,but real good! She had her leak test done today and it was just fine She did suffer the same thing I did tho! Her vein that they placed the IV in collapased so they had move it to the opposite hand Other then that, she's doing great! She's been drinking fluids all day and they have removed the cathetar. Doc says if she's doing this well tomorrow, she can come home!!! Yay!! She sends all her love and best wishes to everyone
sspev
on 10/20/04 11:14 am - Seattle area (Everett), WA
Wow! I'm so grateful that she's doing so well! When I had my pre-op appointment with Dr. Hunter today, I mentioned her name; he said he saw her this morning, and she'd be going home today. So although I had thought I would stop at the downtown hospital on my way back to work, he led me to think that she would be in discharge process, so I didn't stop after all. Please let her know I'm very sorry -- Terry, you're in my prayers for a continued speedy recovery and smooth sailing from here on out! Susan
Kimanne B
on 10/20/04 2:52 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Awww! I'm sure she would have loved to see you! Won't be too long before she'll be back on the boards, but I'll sure tell her hun
Most Active