Update On Terry:)

Kimanne B
on 10/19/04 11:40 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Well, I spoke with Terry about 5pm. She was comfortable, sleeping in her own room. Everything has gone fine for her She said she was in the recovery room for about 2 hours due to getting the oxygen levels back up in her blood. She did say she was surprised at the amount of pain she was in, but that for the most part the pump provided relief She has a huge family, including many sisters and brothers who will be spending the next few days with her. She wanted me to send her love to everyone!
Dan G.
on 10/19/04 11:47 am - spokane, wa
Thanks for the update on Terry !! Send her our love and tell her she's in our prayers
Kimanne B
on 10/19/04 2:23 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Sure will Dan!
Chrissy P.
on 10/19/04 5:05 pm - Federal Way, WA
HI Kimanne! That's great news about Terry. Sounds like everything is as it should be, and everything that we have experienced ourselves, huh? I, too, was surprised at the amount of pain, especially since I have a high pain tolerance, and I like to think of myself as tough in that department. Good for you, Terry! I am praying that you will be out of the hospital in no time and keeping down all those nutrients you so desparatly need! As for you, Kimanne, I feel like I am returning to the board after a long trip, and I didn't even get to congratulate you on your surgery and recovery yet. I am so glad, since it sounds like you are doing OK! Give us all the gory details, because knowledge is power for everyone. I've been praying for you, and I thank you for your prayers for me. Let's settle into this new life, shall we? -Chris
ncarter11
on 10/20/04 2:13 am - Edmonds, WA
She sounds great! I am thrilled to know that she has so many supportive people that will be there for her! Yeah!!! Tell her we are all cheering for her! Oh! And the boards were sooooo quiet without you, Kimanne! It is LOVELY to see you back here. I enjoyed your surgery entry in your profile! Man, it sounds like you actually had FUN! Can't say I would used that word for my stay ;) I'm glad it's been so good for you. When is your first postop?? Take care, Nan
Kimanne B
on 10/20/04 3:11 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Awww, thanks Nan Hehe, I DID have so much fun in the hospital! It was like a big week long slumber party My first post-op is next Monday! I can't wait to see if I've at least lost what I gained in the hospital. That would be so nice I will send Terry your best! I'm getting ready to give her a jingle now and will post another update later. Have a great one hun and God Bless! XoXo~Kimanne
ANGEL O
on 10/20/04 9:35 am - Bremerton, WA
Kimanne, thanks on the update on Terri. Glad all went well and tell her to take it easy and that we're thinking and praying for her. God bless. How have you been Kim, hope all is well. Take care of you pretty lady. bye for now. ANGEL
Most Active