Have you heard...

JustHat
on 10/18/04 3:53 pm - NM
Last week I had my appointment with Dr. Weber. He has a new intern that follows him around on Tuesdays. They met eachother during my appointment. I sat and listened while he filled her in on GBS and his ring he puts on. Anyway, all of this I already knew. But, I didn't know that he says that he can predict how much someone will lose by how much they have lost at 3 1/2 months as long as they don't start cheating and keep exercising right. So, that is roughly 15 weeks. Tomorrow I will be 12 weeks out. If this is true for me, I will be well past my goal of 150. I figured out how much I should have lost if I stay at my current 4 pounds a week. I would have an ending weight of 104 pounds. Not likely. I know there are women out there that are my height and do weigh that much. I also know that I can't ever be that size and alive. But, I thought it was an interesting way to estimate what to expect for typical people. I guess I am not typical. I never want to be a Skinny Ninny.
sassy
on 10/18/04 7:42 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
i went to weigh in at mamc today, i lost 14 pounds this week. i didnt believe the scale, so i weighed myself 3 times. sure enough... i weigh 334 now. i started out at 379, which brings my total to 45 pounds gone forever!! mark is in pldc this month. they are having a ball right before graduation, and he said since he has to go, i have to go too, which is right up my alley coz i love dressing up and playing cinderella. so i remembered i had my high school prom gown in the closet. i fit it!! i about cried! and then a friend of mine told me to try on her push up bra, for laughs, i did it, and i fit it too! it was snug, but i got it on, and fastened, and hey, wouldnt ya know, i have boobs! lol i did cry then. i'm not used to having boobs that stand at attention like this lol then i laughed coz i was being really dorky, then i looked in the mirror, and cried again when i discovered i have really cute dimples now!! yeah, so im all excited for the ball now, coz mark wont be able to see me until i get there, and so its gonna be kinda like on your wedding day when you cant see the groom. sad part is, i cant take him home afterwards lol oh well. lol so i cant really go by the guesstimate you can because one week i gain 5 pounds, a couple weeks later, i loose 14 lol but i am curious to know where i will end up at. if only i could see myself a year down the road.
Most Active