Surgery for Terry Smith TOMORROW!!

Kimanne B
on 10/18/04 5:07 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hey People!! Just a friendly reminder that our dear OH WA member Terry is having surgery tomorrow at 8:30am.! Her check in time is at 6:30 am, her son will be going with her Being fresh out of surgery myself, I don't know if I will be able to drive up there (still on pain meds & Doc said drivin'). I will be in contact with her son though and it is through him that I will keep yall updated! So please keep her in your prayers, and sign her surgery page if you haven't already! She is kind of anxious, so what better way to show support then to send her a quick message of encouragement! Thanks for all of your kind words, I'm going back to right now, I'm so tired lately! Keep Terry and her family in your prayers please! XoXo~Kimanne Open RNY 10/12/04
Tammy _.
on 10/18/04 1:33 pm - Puyallup, WA
Hey Kimanne, it's so good to see you back! I am glad that you are doing so well. Baby yourself and rest, rest, rest!! Terry understands that you can't drive- you will be there for her in spirit! If she needs anything please let me know and maybe I can go see her. (She is using Dr. Hunter which is the same dr. that I have chosen). I can check out his handiwork. I will sign her surgery page. Take good care of yourself! Tammy
tinktee
on 10/18/04 9:53 pm - Spanaway, WA
Thanks sweety pie of mine. I do understand that you can't drive and I know your with me in prayer. Thank you for being with me through this journery. I'm off to the hospital now, see you on the losing side! Tee
Most Active