SOON TO BE A LOSER!!!!!

tinktee
on 10/16/04 10:48 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi everyone, I had to come on and share that my surgery day is approaching fast! Yep the 19th, check in 6:30 am and surgery at 8:30 am. Yipeeeeee! Yahooooooo! I want to give thank's to all of you because with out this wonderfull support, I would be second guessing my decision right now and I'm totally at ease with having the surgery. TY I can't wait till this time next year, my angel and I are going to get naval rings to show off our new tummies. In that case what can we get to show off our new boobs? No she didn't just go there? Excuse me, I get a bit silly 2 1/2 days before I have major surgery. Oh geez I'm so excited!!!! Thank's again for all your support and love. Tee BIG CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU THAT ARE GOING TO BR LOSERS ON THE 19TH.
Tammy _.
on 10/16/04 12:11 pm - Puyallup, WA
Yippee for you, Tee!! I know that you have had to jump through some hoops and reschedule so I am really happy that YOUR DAY is almost here!!! I have been following your posts and think that you are a real sweetheart! You deserve an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery! By the way, thanks for keeping us posted on Kimanne's progress. Is she home now? Doing ok? Her daughter sure sounds like a great young lady, I felt bad for her while she was worrying about her mom's recovery. Good luck and Godspeed, Tammy
Dan G.
on 10/17/04 2:40 am - spokane, wa
good luck on your up coming surgery !!! I'm 6 days post op feeling good !You will be in our prayers !!
sspev
on 10/17/04 1:11 am - Seattle area (Everett), WA
Wow, Terry, I know that you're excited to soon be on the losing side! You'll be in my prayers for your speedy recovery. You know that you're protected by God's gracious right hand, and you'll be cradled within His healing touch, as well. Bless you, Susan
Cori T.
on 10/17/04 4:16 am - Neah Bay, WA
Terry, your day is finally arriving! YIPPEE! Prayers for an uneventful surgery and recovery! Can't wait to hear all about it. We'll all be waiting for you on the "other" side.
karenyt
on 10/17/04 6:22 am - Renton, WA
Terry, God bless, good luck and all this and more!! You are strong, determined, and doing the best thing for your health. Let the days pass by, let the doctors do their work, let the hospital and the nurses care for you, let your body recover and then you will start the truly interesting part - the losing, the food puree, the healthy choices, and the shopping!! Take care and best of luck on Tuesday. Write when you can and I pray all goes easily for you. Karen Thompson 09-15-2004 post op 33 pounds down and happy I did this!!
tinktee
on 10/17/04 8:51 am - Spanaway, WA
Thanks everyone you all mean so much to me. Tee
Most Active