Almost Home

Chanise D.
on 10/16/04 7:36 am - Lakewood, WA
I got my first triwest approval to go to Doc Weber....I am still in shock about how fast it has been going....Aside from waiting out a few appointments it has truly been going smoothly...it's almost nerve recking because I am waitng for the other shoe to drop ..... Any Hoo.... I have my seminar appt on the 8th of Nov....then I'll get my counseltation appt....I have already made an appt with my PCP so I can get all my test put into the computer...that appt is on the 15th of Nov.... I would really like to thank every one for helping me and answering all my ???'s....Since I have always been active duty, ticare was a big transition for me...Thank you.... I am starting to get excited about my WLS...I hope that the first of the year will be a good one for me... Now. I'll wait to meet the Doctor that have put the smiles on so many of you guyz faces.....
karenyt
on 10/17/04 6:23 am - Renton, WA
Best of luck and keep the positive forces going. Next year will be a real adjustment period and well worth the wait!! Karen Thompson 09-15-2004 post op 33 pounds down and happy!!
Most Active