Vanc. WA Support Groups?

NadineM
on 10/13/04 11:02 am - Vancouver, WA
Hi All, Just wondering if there was any Vancouver support groups out here? I really don't want to go into Portland. Thanks, Nadine RNY 7/19/04 211/203/174/110?
monitortech
on 10/14/04 9:02 pm - Cheyenne, WY
Hi Nadine, I was told that they were going to start having post support groups at the hospital. I will check when I go into work on Saturday and see if one is posted and let you know. Beth Ann
Liann M.
on 10/18/04 2:23 am - Vancouver, WA
I would love to be able to attend a support group here in Vancouver. I am just getting started in the surgery process, but would love to be able to talk to others who have had or are going to have the surgery. Liann
Shanna E.
on 10/19/04 5:07 am - Vancouver, WA
I am in vancouver too and would like to know of a support group there if anyone finds out any info. I currently have to go to portland for my support group but would like a 2nd one, closer to home to go to. Thanks Shanna RNY 5/3/04 405/275/under 200?
monitortech
on 10/19/04 1:29 pm - Cheyenne, WY
I checked at the hospital on Saturday, so far there is nothing posted. I was not able to call to the activities center and ask on Saturday, I will try and do it tomorrow. They should be there on Wed. I will keep you posted. I do know that there was talk of them being help in Vancouver at the hospital.
Most Active