Finally, got rid of my BIG clothes!

Hilda R.
on 10/10/04 2:29 am - Bucoda, WA
I took 7 bags of clothes to the Goodwill yesterday. I did save my largest pair of jeans- size 26. I put them on, sort of, I can fit my whole body in one leg now. What a RUSH! I guess I held on to them so long (going on 14 months out) because before WLS I always fit back into them sooner or later. Can't wait to get rid of my 10-12's for smaller ones. But it's true, things slow down considerably as time goes by, but I'm much happier now, and If I stayed where I am, that would be O.K. Hilda
tinktee
on 10/10/04 2:46 pm - Spanaway, WA
CONGRATS to you Hilda! Please put a picture on your profile, so that we can see just how you are. xxxxx Tee
karenyt
on 10/11/04 11:21 am - Renton, WA
Great! There are a lot of women out there who will have nice clothes to wear because you don't need them anymore!! Keep up the good work - you are inspiring those of us newbies - I'm just under 4 weeks recovery from open RNY, have lost 30 pounds and am pretty happy with the whole thing. Giving away my clothes will be fun but also scary as you say, as I have always needed the bigger sizes again, sooner than I wanted!! Karen Thompson 09-15-2004
Most Active