Step #1 done..*\0/* yay *\0/*

ANGEL O
on 10/6/04 4:16 pm - Bremerton, WA
Well I went to the seminar required by the Dr. and it went great. My sister and my daughter went with me. It was interesting and exciting. I am turning paper work tomorrow and calling for my Drs. appointment.. WOW I am so estatic can't contain myself...Please keep me in your prayers...Thanks to my angel Kimanne...hey pretty lady are you here somewhere???? ANGEL
Kimanne B
on 10/6/04 5:04 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it and liked the Doctors! Who did the seminar? I had a great day at Virginia Mason today too, got all my tests done etc. I'm so excited for you Angel Just think... next consultation you'll have your surgery date! It goes by more quickly then you think! You're in my prayers sweetie, much love, Kimanne
ANGEL O
on 10/6/04 5:13 pm - Bremerton, WA
hummmmmmmmmmmmm who did the seminar??? good question lol i dont know the Drs. name but he is another partner with Dr. Thirlby. He sounded good but am still going with Dr.Thirlby. Glad to see your in such good spirits. Your in my prayers. God bless . Take care and Keep us posted ok. ((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))..Love and prayers. Wave: ANGEL
Kimanne B
on 10/6/04 5:27 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
*lol* Doc Thirlby has grey hair, and looks like an older man. The picture I've seen of Doc Hunter, he's a younger man. He's the head surgeon of the Federal Way Virginia Mason... but I chose Dr Thirlby because of his over 20 years experience and his credentials.. he's taught at U OF W and he heads the residency program at Virginia Mason... so he definitely knows what hes doing. I remember how I was after my seminar, I was soooooooo excited and time seems to stand still! But looking back, it does go by quickly, I just tend to be impatient *lol* Thanks for the prayers sweetie and you're in mine! Love Kimanne
Most Active