YEAH>>>I Think???

Chanise D.
on 10/6/04 2:08 pm - Lakewood, WA
Today I had my appt. with Gen Surg at MAMC to see if I have my op off post....After a nite of unrest...The appt. took about ummmm 4 minutes... I spoke to a PA in training then he went and got the DOC. (not Eggebrotten with whom my appt. was made) and she approves it and sent it to triwest....YEAH..now I'll wait for my letter or call them .... I read the post about the PHYCH eval...when I tried to make my appt. I was told by the appt. clerk that it was reffered out...I still tried to get in at MAMC and had one VERY WRONG group appt. and no luck with Dr. Stone...I called tricare and was told that we are auth. up to 8 appts....any more must be approved....AND, with the soldiers coming back, they have priority....In other words, I have an appt with Great Lakes tomorow..It was last week but that's another story...... The appt is $180 but I was told tricare is good for it...If I do get a bill, I will file an appeal and if have to pay OH WELL..I got someplace I need to be...ON THE LOSING SIDE!!!!! I want to go to Dr Webers orientation...but I was told they have some closer docs in the system now...so I'll see..
sassy
on 10/6/04 7:51 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
dr stone no longer does the psych eval, she says theres not enough of her to go around lol she does however do the support group. they meet every tuesday in the nutrition clinic at 3 pm. i like the group a lot, and have learned a lot of information. good luck with all the steps you have to take! hopefully the road isnt too long and windy for you.
JustHat
on 10/7/04 3:40 am - NM
I heard that too when she said it. But, she is doing my neighbor's evaluation. Go figure.
JustHat
on 10/7/04 3:45 am - NM
Make sure they have a registered psych that will and can do a psych eval for patients wanting WLS. They told me they did not. This was a few months ago, but there is no need to spend time in therapy that you don't need. If you want, I can give you the name and number of the guy that did mine. He got me in fairly quickly. Hat
Most Active