Two week follow-up...

Julia B.
on 10/6/04 12:30 pm - Puyallup, WA
Hi Everyone! I had my two week follow-up today and FINALLY got the second half of my staples removed. I think I'm a slow loser compared to what others have reported losing at 2 weeks. I weighed in with an 11 pound weight loss since surgery and a 21 pound total loss with the pre-surgery diet. It's not as good as the 25 pounds that my home scale says, but I'll take it. Julia
Amanda P.
on 10/6/04 3:23 pm - Wa
Julia congrats on your loss!! If the scales not going up, your doing great. I know the feeling of getting the second half of those stinkin staples out. BIG relief!! Take care and keep up the good work, heres to much success ..........Amanda
Julia B.
on 10/6/04 4:30 pm - Puyallup, WA
Hi Amanda! You're absolutely right, I'm thrilled with the scales when they aren't going up. I'm even more happy about having those darn staples out. By the way, did you get my email about the support meeting in Puyallup? Do you think you might go on Tuesday? Julia
Amanda P.
on 10/7/04 12:28 am - Wa
Hi Julia, yes I did get your email about the meeting. Sorry I havent gotten back to you, but yes, I do plan on going. I havent gotten ahold of my friend yet to see if she is, but either way I will be going. I hope to see you there!! Take care.........Amanda
Julia B.
on 10/7/04 1:33 pm - Puyallup, WA
Amanda - Glad to hear that the email got to you since that was the first time I'd communicated that way from this board. Hope to see you at the meeting. - Julia
Most Active