Madigan Nightmare

awidick
on 10/6/04 1:45 am - Spanaway, WA
Would you believe my husband retired 3 1/2 years ago. He was hired by the City of Federal Way before he retired. They have their own insurance so he went into Tricare and filled out paperwork for the new insurance. And everytime you go into Madigan they ask you if you have other insurance, you say yes. That's the end of it. Well, after calling and calling on these referrals you need for the Psych appointment, they tell me the have no record of us having other insurance. How can that be??????? Regence Blue Shield told me we had to have a referral to the Psych. So what I had to do was go to their counselors and then have them refer me to the Ph D that Dr Weber suggests. Tricare told me I needed a referral. My doctor even put me in for a referral to the Behaverial Health Clinic but Dr Stone said they don't do referrals out and I would have to pay for all of it??????? What the heck..............What a run around. I hope this problem no with them not having my other insurance listed and the referral to Dr Weber doesn't get messed up. Plus my PCM said he would not under no cir****tances give me a referral to get a sleep study. I hope things get better from here on out. Arlene
Most Active