new profile w/pix

sassy
on 10/5/04 6:23 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
well.... i finally figured it out... took me a few days, but i got my profile with pix done. if any of you care to check it out and give me an opinion that would be great. if it looks corny, tell me, so i can change it. i know i will always be changing it now that i have it all figured out. maybe i will do seasonal stuff... maybe some pumpkins for harvest or something.. who knows. anywho.... there ya go....
awidick
on 10/6/04 12:29 am - Spanaway, WA
Looks great, you'll have to tell me how you did it. I haven't figured it out yet. Arlene :shrug
ncarter11
on 10/6/04 1:40 am - Edmonds, WA
Your new profile looks great! Kudos! I love all the pics of your beautiful family! Nan
Amanda P.
on 10/6/04 7:57 am - Wa
Great profile page Renee, your daughters adorable!!
sspev
on 10/6/04 1:37 pm - Seattle area (Everett), WA
Wow -- It's great! I especially loved scrolling through and seeing all the pictures of your little one, and your DH. Now -- tell me -- how do you do it? I haven't been able to figure out anything other than changing background and font colors. How do you add the neat borders between dates, and how do you add in the pictures? I'm sure that many more people besides me want to know the tricks -- so when you have more time to post, please tell us the nitty-gritty how to! Thanks, Susan
Chanise D.
on 10/6/04 1:47 pm - Lakewood, WA
NICE>>> I think our daughters are the same age....My cutie will be 2 in NOV.
Kimanne B
on 10/6/04 5:06 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hey girlie! I love your new profile! The pics are a great touch Your DD is SOOOO darn cute! I'll trade ya *LOL* heheee.. How you doing anyway sweetie?
Most Active