Another update.....

imagrama
on 10/5/04 2:47 pm - Gig Harbor, WA
I saw Dr Weber today and have lost another 12 pounds, making a total loss of 24 lbs in 18 days. I was really surprised. I'm getting enough protein and liquids in also. Told him about being fine one day and so exhausted and weak the next. He says it's normal but to still exercise even on those days. I'll really need to force myself on those days. Is it physically possible to exercise if you don't have the strength to even lift your arm???? We'll see. He also said that he has had some patients that have had blurred vision after surgery but that it's good I'm seeng my eye surgeon to check it. Sooooooooo, that's it. Oh, I do have a question for ya. Does anyone know of a protein food that can be pureed that doesn't have to be refrigerated?? Sometimes I'll need to just pop something in my purse to take along and it may have to sit awhile. I haven't been able to figure that one out yet. I take my Isopure with me but that's not "food". Thanks guys. Sue
ncarter11
on 10/6/04 1:57 am - Edmonds, WA
GOOD ON YOU!! 24lbs!! You are doing soooo well! I know exactly what you mean about being whooped the day after exercise. That's my life. I think it's getting better already tho. We'll get thru it! Would you have access to boiling or ho****er while on the go? If so then Nile has those dry cup of soups that you can just add water to. I think the split pea has 13g of protein per container. You could add a bit of powdered milk to up the protein. Of course you prob couldn't eat the whole cup. I split a soup into 3s or 4s into the tiniest (4oz) of the Gladware containers. There's enough room to add water and eatright from the Gladware. The soups cost around $1.50 so it's pretty cheep, too. There's no waste, either. Could you take a thermos? Then whatever you had could stay cold ot hot. Have a great day! Blessings! Nan
imagrama
on 10/6/04 2:34 am - Gig Harbor, WA
Nan, thanks for the great suggestion for the dry soups. I was going to look at those but wasn't sure if I could have everything that's in them yet. Seeing as you've had them (thanks, little guinea pig) already, I'll go buy some!! I love soups. One day at a time! We're doing it!!! Sue
Most Active