I'M LOOKING FOR A SUPPORT GROUP IN VANCOUVER WASH OR IN PORTLAND OREGON

Mary C.
on 10/5/04 2:52 am - Vancouver, wa
IF any of you have any information regarding a support group in Vancouver Washington or in Portland Oregon, please let me know. I have a surgery date for 11/05/04. I would really like to attend a meeting before surgery as I do have some questions that others can answer. Thanks Mary
Liann M.
on 10/5/04 5:03 am - Vancouver, WA
Hi Mary! I am in Vancouver also and am looking for a support group. I am not sure when my surgery is. I am going through Kaiser and they have a long process. I have already filled out the 18-page questionnaire and have my orientation program on 11/19. I am hoping to have my surgery by June, but it is all in God's hands now. Let me know what you find out about support groups! Take care!! Liann
Mary C.
on 10/5/04 5:52 am - Vancouver, wa
Hi Liann, I will keep you posted on what I find. Good Luck with your surgery. I just want to fill you in alittle on what happened with me. Pacific Care denied my coverages twice but I was adamant that I was covered. Finally someone who knew what they were doing found a supplement clause in my coverages that this is a covered surgery. Then after I was approved, my surgeon was denied. I had to begin the whole process over again and lets just say it is now been 10 months and have my appt. to meet my surgeon on 10/14. Then my surgery date is 11/05/04. So don't give up and hang in there. This is possible if you really want it. Take care !! Mary
Most Active