Protein shakes and what to take to the hospital

catly
on 10/4/04 3:32 pm - Everett, WA
Hi, You can get samples of whey protein shakes from Vitalady (Michelle from puyallulp.) She has some really good flavors. She also has all the vitamins we will need after surgery so we don't have to go all over the place to get what we need. She is at vitalady.com and people can go get their stuff or she can send it out. As far as what to take to the hospital goes, I took a bunch of stuff, thinking I would have all kinds of time on my hands and wanting to be doing something. Hahahahaha! I was too out of it for a couple days to do much of anything and by the time I was up and around, it was time to leave. But I think it's okay to take what you want and then it is there if you want it. I had my cd player, some cd's, a notebook to write in, and stuff like that. But most of what you need, the hospital will have. Good luck to all of you. Looks like at least two people, Kimanne and Dan, are having their surgery on my birthday, Oct. 12th, so I hope yours go really well! Thanks. Lauren,
Kimanne B
on 10/4/04 3:57 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hi Lauren! There's actually quite a few of us having surgery on your birthday!! It's me, Dan, Kiki, Craig Johnston and Argile Fox! So looks like there's five us that are going to share your birthday with you!! Whoo hoo! I'm so excited! Thanks for the well wishes, and I hope you have a very happy birthday! Congrats on your weightloss too hun, you've done great! XoXo~ Kimanne
Most Active