protien from costco

Dan G.
on 10/5/04 9:35 am - spokane, wa
Never tought of pilgrams must of walk pass it a hundred times 112 lbs wow con grats !!!I only hope I can lose that much !!! keep up the good work !!
MarinaS
on 10/5/04 5:47 am - Small Town, WA
I have the vanilla from costco and it is ok if you mix it with a blender. I really prefer the Champion Stack Whey. It mixes with a spoon with no clumps. I order mine from enjoyhealth.com in Kent. Just ordered 3 five pound jars this morning. I mix 1.5 scoops with 4 oz of water and some ice. This gives me over 30 grams of protein at a time. I try to drink them twice a day and eat the rest of my protein. Be careful ordering before surgery because your tastes may change. I ordered the sample packets pre op so I could see which tasted the best before ordering a large amount. Good luck.
Dan G.
on 10/5/04 9:40 am - spokane, wa
Thanks I'll check them out good tip about the sample packets never thought of that thanks again!!
JustHat
on 10/7/04 2:36 pm - NM
I'll jump in here too. I have been on high protein diets before where the size of my belly wasn't an issue. I really enjoyed them. The basic rule of thumb with protein shakes is the colder the better. I used to toss some protein, mil**** cubes, a dash of vanilla extract and some Splenda in a blender. It was very tasty. After my surgery, I tried it. My biggest problem was that the blender added a lot of bubbles to it. I had a hard time drinking it. It just wouldn't go down. This was with the Costco brand and another. I need something really thin, so I have been buying my protein ready made. But, it is expensive. Still, it is better than not getting protein at all. That is what I was doing for weeks. I did find a nice way to drink my powder protein. I have a coco maker. I bought it dirt cheap on clearance. It stirs the milk and mix as it heats the milk. No bubbles. I toss in the milk, SF cocoa and a scope of protein. Even though they say the colder the better, this is really nice in a cold night. Hat
Most Active