Just wondering.......

Amanda P.
on 10/4/04 7:52 am - Wa
Hey all, I was just wondering if anyone was planning on going on the cruise next Sept.?? Im trying to talk my DH into going but he doesnt seem to excited about it. He says it will be hurricane season then and they still wont be rebuilt from this years hurricanes. Well phewy on him!! I wouldnt care if I couldnt get off the ship, just going on a cruise and taking a vacation from my 3 boys is good enough for me. Not that I dont love my kids of course. But we've been married 14 yrs have 3 boys 7-9-13 and had one vacation in all that time. So I say were do for one with noooooo kids. Anyway I was just curious if anyone is going. Take care all.......Amanda
Chrissy P.
on 10/4/04 11:37 am - Federal Way, WA
I think that would be such a blast!! And what a validation of what we have all been through. However, it is impossible for me to make plans that far in advance. But I am always up for a party, and cruises sound right up my alley! I'll dream of the cruise as I wonder off to sleepy time on my anesthetic this Thursday!! Surgery day is drawing near! Chris
Beckye R.
on 10/6/04 5:10 am - Everett, WA
Well, my hubby has promised me a Caribbean cruise when I get down to 200 (at 305 now), so maybe...? I haven't heard about one being planned though -- is it through this group?
Amanda P.
on 10/6/04 6:30 am - Wa
HI Beckye, heres the post about the cruise. Sound like its going to be a great time. ObesityHelp to set sail with Bypass Buddies Original Post by Iris Slack at 2:28 PM PST on 10/01/2004 This thread has been viewed 25 times San Antonio, TX - (04/18/2003) Good Afternoon Everyone, I hope everyone is having a great Friday and that your weekend will be awesome. In case you haven't heard Obesityhelp is Sponsoring the 2nd Annual Bypass Buddies Weight Loss Surgery Cruise & Conference. We will set sail aboard Carnival's Conquest from the port of New Orleans to Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Belize on September 11-18, 2005. It is going to an awesome cruise and we have some great things planned for the conference. If you would like more details send me an email to [email protected] and I will send it out to you.. Have a great weekend! Iris
Most Active