Renee, come out come out!

Kimanne B
on 10/2/04 5:34 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Sorry sweetie, I was walking the doggie. I think I missed your post on the main board. Are ya' here? How ya doing?
sassy
on 10/2/04 6:29 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
my computer locked up and i had to reboot, if you are still there, im me!
Tanja Y
on 10/4/04 1:59 am - Wahiawa, HI
Are you feeling better today? ~Tanja
susan S.
on 10/5/04 4:04 pm - san jose, CA
RNY on 09/23/04 with
Hi, I have been missing your posts on the main board. I always enjoy your posts. You are so interesting and intelligent. I looked at this Wash board to find you. I had my surgery 2 weeks ago and I am doing so well. I think I saw a surgery date on your post. Now that I think about it, maybe you already have had it. I can't remember what I saw and it doesn't show on this page. Love, Susan from Calif.
Kimanne B
on 10/6/04 5:50 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hi Susan! Congrats on your surgery! I'm so glad that everything went smoothly and you are recovering well. I have been really busy lately, my surgery is coming up Oct 12, I'm moving and my father broke his foot. I do still come on the website, just not as frequently. I find that I have to at least check in a few days a week or I go through OH withdrawls *lol* When I do come on now, it's usually late at night after things are nice and quiet in my household It was sure nice hearing from you Susan Keep in touch and let us know how you're doing! I will be joining the losers bench next week and I'm so excited! Take care and Much Love, Kimanne
Most Active