Where do I buy Sugar Free Popsickles?

lilchickad
on 10/1/04 4:36 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Hi all, I just went to the store as I am trying to stock up on all the "after surgery" things I will need. I could not find SUGAR FREE popsickles. I found NO SUGAR ADDED, but no sugar free. Any ideas of where I can get these and what brands they are? Thanks so much for your help! Laura
sassy
on 10/1/04 6:10 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
popsicle actually makes the no sugar added ones that are made with splenda, and those are what i have used since surgery. they even have the creamsicles and fudgesicles made the same way. i found a combo box at the commissary, but i am sure safeway or albertsons would carry them as well. you could also make your own with crystal lite or sugarless koolaid. hope this helps! :D
Julia B.
on 10/1/04 9:45 am - Puyallup, WA
Hi Laura! I found a couple different brands at the Top Foods and Fred Meyers in Puyallup. Top Foods had a bulk bag, but I don't remember the brand, it had cherry, orage, and banana flavors and they also had the variety Popsicle box mentioned above. I bought the Popsicle variety box at Fred Meyers today and really enjoyed the creamsicles. Unfortunately I keep having to fight my son for them and seem to be going through them pretty fast! Hope that helps! Julia
Gerriann A.
on 10/1/04 3:40 pm - Spokane, WA
Albertsons have the popcicle brand. They also have a three variety pack which are good when you are tired of plan popcicles. Congrats on your surgery date. -Gerriann Lap RNY 5/14/04 112 pounds gone forever
Chrissy P.
on 10/4/04 11:43 am - Federal Way, WA
Hello Surgery Day Buddy, I bought "No Sugar Added" Splenda Dole Fruit Juice popsicles (the kind without the chunks of fruit in them). I hope this is OK. I also saw Sugar-free popsicles. This was at Winco in Federal Way, the best prices on everything around. What else did you buy? -Chris
Most Active