Latzy Bliss??

sassy
on 10/1/04 4:33 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
Anyone heard how she is doing? Haven't heard anything out of her in a while, kinda wondering how she is.
Kimanne B
on 10/1/04 12:56 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Reneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (HUGS) How are you doing girlie?? You didn't tell me you changed your name *lol* I've been wondering about you, how much have you lost, etc..?? You gotta fill me in! Much Love, Kimanne
sassy
on 10/1/04 4:07 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
I am doing good. I dunno about how much exactly I have lost, coz I only weigh in once a week, and it's getting close to that time again lol I was holding weight because of mother natures sick sense of humor, since I have had my cycle since a few days before my surgery, and I have retained enough water for 3 people. I started out doing awesome, now I dunno... it's all in Gods hands. How are you doing, stuck up?? I see you traded us in for the main boards... mmhhmmm... and can't turn messenger on either! lol jk have to give you a hard time. Good luck on your upcoming splicing and dicing!! Keep in touch with me... don't make me come find you lol jk {{{{[super big hugs}}}}}
Kimanne B
on 10/1/04 5:54 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
*lol* you nut! I didn't trade ya silly girl! My messenger is acting up... I was trying to turn it on on my phone and it kept logging me off... grr... I got a new cell phone and can't work the darn thing! I'm glad you're doing good, I've been chasing you back and forth from one board to the other LOL I am excited about my surgery, been lots going on and I was gone for awhile but now I'm back!!!
talkingkatz
on 10/1/04 5:55 pm - Maple Valley, WA
Yeah - where did Latzy Bliss wander off to?????
latzylove
on 10/4/04 10:25 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi Renee, I am here!! I am now 7 weeks post op and doing good. I am down 35 lbs I have been at a plateau now for almost 3 weeks. This has been very frustrating!! I am doing everything as my Dr ordered so I don't get yelled at. Thank you for wondering about me. It's nice to know someone cares . How have you been? Take Care, Latzy
sassy
on 10/4/04 11:24 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
i am doing good, i got off of my 2 week plateau, so i am even better now. i was starting to stress that i had messed it all up and i kept beating myself up about it, and finally i was like, forget it, im not gonna keep beating myself up im gonna try like ive never tried before, and after kicking my butt at the gym 2 days in a row, i broke it. it was so awesome when i found out i was loosing again. plus old mad hatter mother nature decided to take a hike for a little while, so i am finally off of my cycle! i dont know if you use yahoo messenger or not, but if you do, let me know and i will give yuo my screen name, and anytime you wanna chat, or need to talk, just IM me. I have a aol one too. well, take care, and keep working at it girl, it will break! good luck!
Most Active