Nutritionist

JustHat
on 9/29/04 12:14 pm - NM
I went to see Heidi today. I copied my food diary with me. She said it was exactly what she likes to see. The format not the foods. She griped at me for eating foods that I didn't make at home. Hard to cook your own foods when you are on a trip, but I got her meaning. I also got smacked for a couple of times that I didn't have FF products (mayo). And, the cream of soups that we are while we were gone were bad. One thing that we are going to try is to eat every two hours even if it does make me sick. She says that going without food and having my sugar levels drop may be causing my pouch to reject food. So, even if I only have two crackers, I have to eat every two hours. I am going to make an honest effort to do as she suggests and hope it works. The magic number for feeling better seems to be 4 months. So, that is my end of the tunnel. It might not be four months for me, but if I have a goal to make it to, then I will be able to cope better. I am one of those people that needs the light at the end of the tunnel to focus on. Diner time, Hat
ncarter11
on 9/30/04 4:35 am - Edmonds, WA
Hat, I'm glad you have a plan! I hope that it works and that you find yourself feeling better well before the 4 months mark! God bless, Hon, Nan
Most Active