I'm Back!

tinktee
on 9/27/04 3:42 pm - Spanaway, WA
Title: Hi there, I have been away from the message board for a grip. My surgery has been rescheduled a couple of times now. The reason was because of the HPYlori and I'm happy to say only 3 days left of antibiotics. I had second thoughts about having the surgery, I can do it myself and I will have Lipo. Well I'm to big to have Lipo and I want to eat all the wrong thing's to go on a diet. When I came to my senses, I thought why are you going to put yourself through the dieting. I will be calling Steve in the morning to reschedule me. Did any one else go through this maddness? I would like to hear more about what it's like to eat after the tummy is healed. PLEASE! I can tell I was falling apart with out keeping in touch with my WL family. Thank you. xoxoxox Tee
talkingkatz
on 9/27/04 7:09 pm - Maple Valley, WA
I've been wondering where you have been the last several days!!! Glad to see you back!
Kimanne B
on 9/28/04 12:21 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
hehehe you know the madness I'm going thru! i'm freaking out cuz' of my chinese food LOL thats all I talked about on the phone last night you poor thing
Amanda P.
on 9/28/04 1:16 am - Wa
Hello Terry, been worried and wondering where you were. Glad to see your back, I always enjoy reading your posts. Im only 2 weeks post-op so my tummy isnt healed yet but, shhhhhhhhh dont tell I have tried a bite of pizza, chicken, spagetti, cottage cheese and mashed potatoes. I chewed it to nothing and it went down fine, but my tastes have changed. I didnt care for the pizza or cottage cheese, both are, or were, 2 of my favorites I was really worried about pizza being a down fall and battle for me, but, looks like maybe not.....LOL Anyway, Im sorry youve had such a rough time. I hope things are getting better and your mind is at ease. Good to see you back, take care..........Amanda
tinktee
on 9/28/04 1:38 am - Spanaway, WA
Thanks you gals for the kind thoughtful words. I have missed you all too. CONGRATS to you Amanda on your wls. You silly girl eating all that good stuff. Just be careful hun because you wouldn't want any food to get stuck or to get discourage because your not losing weight like you will want to. Ok enough of my preaching! xoxox Tee
Amanda P.
on 9/28/04 1:53 am - Wa
Thank you Terry, and yes I know to be careful. I only took one small bit of each and chewed it to nothing.(not that ,that makes it ok) LOL. Its like I was daring myself or something But you are soooo right on slowing weight loss, so i am done with my little taste testing and dares to myself. Im being a good girl now
Most Active