Doctor Moved

monitortech
on 9/26/04 12:40 pm - Cheyenne, WY
I have a strange problem going on. I have been approved by my insurance, there was the stipulation that my surgery had to be performed at a certain hospital, but the problem now is, the doctors that were at the hospital are no longer there, they can't do any surgeries for at least 6 months due to a non competition clause. There are no other ones to do it at this hospital. Has anyone else ran into this problem??? Most people have a hospital and have trouble with the approval, I have the approval and no hospital.
NadineM
on 9/30/04 10:24 am - Vancouver, WA
Hi Beth, We spoke many moons ago...I don't know if you recall me? Anyhow, if I were you I would call Dr. Patterson's office in Portland and tell them you have had all your testing done and your Dr. has left, and see if they can fit you in sooner. Call your insurance and find out if Legacy Good Sam is on there. Just so you know mine was not covered. But Legacy has a matched plan they can offer too. I can explain more. Also, Dr. Hong at the Clinic may also be available sooner then Dr. Pa since she sometimes has a long waiting list... Good Luck! Nadine M. RNY 7-19-04 203/176/110?
Most Active