Local Store?

Rick L.
on 9/26/04 5:52 am - Federal Way, WA
I was told of a store in Covington that has supplies, vitamins, etc for Bariatric surgery patients. Can anyone tell me what the address or phone number is so I can find it. I am in Federal Way so if you know one in that area please send me that info as well. THANKS, Rick
lilchickad
on 9/26/04 6:17 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Hi Rick! It is Enjoy Health...the address is 27623 Covington Way SE #1, Kent, WA 98042. The phone is 253-638-9WLS. If you call them and place an order, they will deliver it to Dr. Oh's office in Federal Way on Fridays...free of charge. Hope this helps! Laura
talkingkatz
on 9/26/04 10:28 am - Maple Valley, WA
Anyone know of any other local stores that carry protein and vitamins?????
lilchickad
on 9/26/04 11:48 am - Bonney Lake, WA
go to www.vitalady.com...she is in puyallup
Rachael E.
on 9/27/04 3:05 am
Protien at Costco....it's a great deal....and I get my calcium from bariatricadvantage.com- I love the cinnamon sp? I also use....under the toungue b-12 from trader Joe's and centrum chewables from Target or Walmart......all of it is very cost efficient...there's two of us who take all of that and it's not expensive at all......oh yeah don't forget a chewable iron too.....
~ K D in WA
on 9/27/04 10:30 am - Eastern, WA
This is just my own experience but I used Costco's protein exclusively for 2 months. In that time both my total protein and albumin fell significantly. (Both came down to the lowest possible reading to be considered "in range"). I personally will not use it again, but ymmv. One good thing about Costco is that they have an excellent return policy lol. ~KD in WA
kristind622
on 9/27/04 4:51 am - Covington, WA
Rick, I've been to Enjoy Health quite a few times as I live in Covington. But what they have doesn't even begin to touch what Vitalady has. I really recommend them. They are located out in the south hill area of Puyallup. It's about a 25 minute drive from your Costco. Just as a warning though, it is out of their house. I spent over an hour looking for it the first time and then finally called them and realized I had passed it about 10 times. You can get their information at www.vitalady.com. The other great thing about vitalady is they are willing to give you samples there of any of the drinks, so you're not wasting a ton of money on something you may not like. They are sooooo friendly. Kristin
~ K D in WA
on 9/27/04 10:34 am - Eastern, WA
Personally I would rather go out to Puyallup to Michelle's. However I did have good experience with WLS Success back in the day. I have yet to go there since the name change, but the price on the three pack of is tempting. Michelle has a lot more selection though. Since you live in FW it would probably be an easier (and quicker) drive out to Puyallup. Jmho. ~KD IN WA
Most Active