I have a date!

Shari B.
on 9/24/04 7:52 am - Northwest, WA
I have a date, I have a date! Surgery date that is! I am going in on October 14th. I am soooo excited!! I gained 8 lbs from my scale to the dr. office. I am starting at 268 and am 5'5' My goal is 135 Woo hoo!! I am on my way, did I say I'm excited??? Shari
Tammy _.
on 9/24/04 9:32 am - Puyallup, WA
I can almost feel the energy from your post!!! Congrats to you! Tammy
ncarter11
on 9/24/04 9:44 am - Edmonds, WA
I am sooooo excited for you Shari! Yipppeeee!!! The time will go by quickly and before you know it you'll be on the losing side! Congrats!!! Nan
Chrissy P.
on 9/24/04 12:41 pm - Federal Way, WA
Yippee! I can totally relate! Isn't this awesome? I am starting at 280, am 5'5", and my goal is 150, but we'll see what happens! I have surgery in LESS THAN 2 WEEKS!!!! Let's go, Time!!! Chris
Kimanne B
on 9/24/04 3:22 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Congratssssssssss!!!!
karenyt
on 9/25/04 11:32 am - Renton, WA
WOW for all of you with September and October surgery dates! you are doing the right thing, you will occasionally wonder if this is the right thing or not (especially during minor recovery inconveniences) BUT I am only 11 days post surgery and already feel so much better - yes, it is well worth it!! Keep up your positive spirits, your big dates will arrive soon and you will sleep through most of it!! Pain drugs are good things and help you heal faster!! Take care, best wishes and keep us informed how you are doing. Karen Thompson 09-15-2004
Most Active