Has anyone been to Dr. Kevin Montgomery in Kirkland?

L M.
on 9/23/04 1:20 pm
Hello, I'm waiting to go to Dr. Montgomery's monthly seminar on Oct 6. He seems like a good doctor from what I've researched here on the site. Just wondering if anyone has been to Dr. Montgomery and what your experience has been. Or if you're in the Seattle area and went to a doctor that you love, please let me know who that person is and what your experience has been. Thanks! LM
Kimanne B
on 9/23/04 3:59 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hi there.. I didn't use Dr Montgomery, but did go to one of his seminars. He seemed like a knowledgeable, caring Doc. Their seminar was very informative and they seemed like a good group of Doctors. Hope this helps some.. Kimanne
L M.
on 9/24/04 6:24 am
Thanks, Kimanne - appreciate the feedback.
Beckye R.
on 9/24/04 7:10 am - Everett, WA
Yes, I just had the surgery on Monday, performed by Dr. Montgomery. He was great! Very thorough and competent, he took lots of time in pre-surgery consultations to make sure I understood the procedure and its risks, and that all my questions were answered. He also phoned me at home the day after surgery to check up on me and make sure I was doing OK. I also have to say that his surgical technique must be very precise, because I had a laparoscopic procedure done a couple of years ago and was still in pain two weeks later. With this procedure (which involved two more incisions than the other one) I am nearly pain-free only 4 days later. I highly recommend Dr. Montgomery and his entire staff.
L M.
on 9/24/04 8:08 am
Wow - that's great news, Beckye. Thanks a lot.
Most Active