Therapist in Tacoma??

djrochman
on 9/22/04 6:35 pm - Nodaway, IA
Hey, does anyone have a suggestion for a therapist or counselor in Tacoma to help me with my emotions and body image during this transformation?? Someone who specializes in that perhaps??? Thanks, Denise
marjoe98446
on 9/23/04 10:31 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi Denise I can't help you but I was wondering if you got some reply's back would you be willing to let me know. I want to start seeing someone but I want them to have a little bit of knowledge about this kind of surgery and such. I live in Tacoma also. And if I hear of anyone I well let you know. Who did your surgery? And how much have you lost? I didn't read your profile. I had surgery on Aug 16 at the Wish Center Well have a good night Mary Jo
djrochman
on 9/23/04 8:43 pm - Nodaway, IA
Hi there Mary Jo! Congrats on your new adventure! I had my surgery April 19th in Salt Lake City, Utah. I travel for my job so I had it about 2 weeks before I moved here. I had it at Rocky Mountain Associated Physicians with Dr Simper. They are fantastic and I keep in touch with them on their website all the time. I had a laprascopic proximal RNY. Have had hardly any problems but I follow my doc's rules pretty closely. I've lost 73 pounds and have 57 more to go!! 265/192/135. Anyhow, good luck to you and let me know how you are doing or if you have any questions. I have had tons in the past 5 monthes and this site has been a godsend! Denise
Tammy _.
on 9/23/04 1:30 pm - Puyallup, WA
I think Jan Schwartz on Union Ave. is an awesome therapist for women. Not sure if she is taking any new clients, but if she is please tell her hello for me. Good luck, Tammy
djrochman
on 9/23/04 8:44 pm - Nodaway, IA
Thanks Tammy, I'll check into her. Take care, Denise
Most Active