Liquids today, Surgery tomorrow!

Julia B.
on 9/22/04 1:38 am - Puyallup, WA
Hi Everyone! I've officially started my pre-surgery clear liquid diet. I check in for surgery tomorrow at 10am and surgery is scheduled to start at 1pm. I'm so excited! I'm finally only a day away from beginning my new life as the new and improved healthier, smaller version of me! I can't wait! I'm more excited than nervous at this point. I'd like to thank you all for your support and kind words. I'll be keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers and hope you'll be so kind as to do the same for me. I'd also appreciate it if you'd all sign my surgery page: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/status.phtml?N=B1085470003 I'm planning on printing it out and taking it to the hospital with me so I can read all the encouraging words before surgery. It's comforting to me to know that there are so many people out there who care so much for each other and provide such positive support. Thank you! Love & Hugs! Julia
Kimanne B
on 9/22/04 10:47 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Good luck and God Bless Julia! You'll be in my prayers! Let us know how you're doing when you feel up to it Kimanne
talkingkatz
on 9/22/04 11:37 am - Maple Valley, WA
... Best to you and we'll be looking for your return to the board to let us know how you're doing. See you back here when you've started a new exciting part of your life!
Most Active