6 days post op and can't believe it

karenyt
on 9/21/04 11:01 am - Renton, WA
Hi everyone. I have been able to read some of the support posts and really apprecite them, but it is still hard for me to type right now for some reason. Personally, I think my surgeons removed or damaged my internal spell-checker system along with my gall-bladder and Open RNY!! Anyone else have this symptom and any idea how to cure it? I usually spell very well on my typewriter, but I am spending lots of time retyping this message to make it understandable english instead of the martian language it appears to be in from me!! Anyway, all is good, all is well, OK there are a few little things like ... I HURT A LOT STILL!@! DEEP BREATHS ARE HARD!@! and I HAVE ENOUGH GAS TO BE A FORMALLY SUBSIDIZED WELL!! OK, other than these things, I am overall happy and enjoyingt my recovery ... Anyone else experinece any of these problems? Karen Thompson 09-15-2004 Open RNY
twylia_w
on 9/22/04 12:38 pm - Umatilla, OR
First of all ... Dont pu**** girl ! Sounds like you are doing great concidering Just let time roll by and you will be back up typing with the best of us!! Just take it easy . Best wishes to you .. Twi
Most Active