Update On Terry Smith's Surgery Date!

Kimanne B
on 9/21/04 8:29 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Update on Terry's surgery! Unfortunately Terry's surgery had to be rescheduled, she was supposed to have surgery this morning. She is now hoping for a surgery date of Oct. 13th 2004. Which is really ironic, since my date (her angel and she is mine) is on Oct. 12th 2004! Terry is a little bummed but wants to be at 100% when she has the surgery, so she understands this is best. Please keep Terry in your prayers as she does all of you! Love God, Kimanne
Craig E.
on 9/21/04 11:45 am
Hey Kimanne, Looks like you, Terry, and me got the 12th and 13th of October all booked up! lol Your both are in my prayers and may we all get through this healthier than ever! Craig
Kimanne B
on 9/21/04 12:23 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
*lol* Thats for sure! Have you noticed how many Washingtonians are having WLS around the 12th? There are quite a few! Thanks for your kind thoughts and you're in my prayers as well We'll have to all keep in touch and compare notes Kimanne
talkingkatz
on 9/21/04 1:35 pm - Maple Valley, WA
October 12th (& 13th) here we come!
Kimanne B
on 9/21/04 4:32 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Whoo Hooo! You betchya! Lots of Washingtonians are having surgery around that time! We'll have a state load of big losers! Yay!
ANGEL O
on 9/23/04 2:16 am - Bremerton, WA
Hello pretty lady. Havent heard from you so maybe i should post and let you know that i am here. you also have my regular email. write me sometime. how is the moving coming along? AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, i want in. I know it will be too soon for me to get in but i want to be in the gang..hehehehe . wellanyways kimanne , wishing terry the best of luck and tell her that everything happens for a reason. God loves her and he's not gonna give her anything she cant handle. Love and prayers. Tell her to hang in there that she will be ofl. Love and Prayers to both you and her. ANGEL:
Kimanne B
on 9/23/04 6:42 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hey Angel! ((HUGS)) I've emailed you several times lately.. I wonder why you haven't gotten them?! Argh... computers *lol*
Kimanne B
on 9/23/04 6:52 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
I just emailed you, did you get it?
Most Active