Not fun....

Rachael E.
on 9/21/04 3:52 am
I've been so sick I wasn't able to lift my head the past couple of days. I woke up Sunday AM all achy and icky. Thnk goodness Derek was off most of this week too. I feel pretty weak, but no fever today. I was running a 102.... fever it was horrible. As of this morning I am offically down 38 pounds...I will be three weeks post op this Thursday. Just when I was doing so well and working out and totally feeling great I got hit with this. Like Sonya, nothing...nothing sounds good.....one thing, but I can't have it....a .99 cent ceasar side salad from Wendy's.....I have about 5 and a half more weeks until that can happen. I am forcing down boost and water....so I am not so weak. Well, that's the poop from the Elliotts land....
calvoso
on 9/21/04 3:56 am - My hometown, WA
Rachael, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling better. I hope things get better soon and get back on the board when you can. We miss you here. Calvin
Derek E.
on 9/21/04 10:10 am - Bremerton, WA
Gee thanks (blushing)....Derek has told me at least three times today...."Gosh you're looking skinny".....It feels so good. I am doing better today, but I am still running on zip for energy. I think I would rather have my surgery ten times over again then have this damn flu. My friend Gail made my this DELICIOUS soup today....it's SO GOOD...it smells like fresh baked bread and it tastes like heaven. I wish I could get more down. I have about 5 1/2 more weeks of blenderized foods....haven't been able to eat anything from the blender for about 2 weeks now though....only pure liquids....I can't even handle yogurt....yes the Doc is aware....we are working on it. I got a little pissy this AM and took a hudge bite of the nice cold pizza in the fridge that was calling my name....and chewed the heck out of it and spit it right out....I accidently swallowed a TEENY TINY morsel and I thought I was dying.......ouch~ OUCH! Well that's about all i am good for today........I will talk to ya all tomorrow.
Rachael E.
on 9/21/04 10:24 am
Rachael here again,,,,,I am sure you all know D didn't write this...I did
Most Active